Types of Loans
- Fast, Free Preapproval!
- Low Fixed Rate or Adjustable Rate Mortgages.
- Programs range from No Downpayment to Low Rate/High Equity loans.
When you refinance, you are taking out a new mortgage at current interest rates, which replaces your existing loan. Mortgage refinancing can be a great idea, but it does not make financial sense for everyone. Call today and speak to our a First Equity Mortgage loan officer.
Home Equity Loans
Home equity loans are second mortgages. They are typically used for home improvements, car purchases; consolidate credit card debts and other high interest debt.
Your Credit Score
When you apply for a mortgage, your lender will request a credit report from a credit reporting company. This is usually a local or regional company. This company pulls together a credit report electronically. Be proactive and improve your credit rating by following a few simple steps:
- Pay all your payments on time.
- Don't apply for new credit unnecessarily.
- Keep your credit card balances to less than 40% of the maximum credit limit.
- Pay off any collections you have on your report.